Thursday, August 28, 2008

Grimaces, Giggles, and Popsicles - the Great Debate!

It's hard to believe in this southern heat that the kids have never indulged in too many popsicles before now! They really had fun enjoying a couple this afternoon - or at least I had fun watching them!

YUMMMMM... I CANNOT WAIT TO TASTE THIS...


OHHH... THIS HURTSSSSS!!! Mom, you didn't tell me it was going to feel like this! It's SOOOO COLD!!

But you know, it was yuuuummmmy...

Hmmmmm.... this looks interesting... let's try it!

OH MY - OUCH!!! This does NOT feel good!

But it tasted good anyway!

Well, maybe I'll have just one more bite; it wasn't too bad...

You have GOT to be kidding - I can't believe they talked me into this again!!

Hmmm... well maybe...

How do I keep falling for this??!!

Well, I ended up liking it afterall!! I ate it all gone!


Ahhh....see?? There's none left!



Mine was really yummy, too! May I please have another??


5 comments:

Life in Midlothian said...

My girls love popsicles also. YOu can not go wrong on a hot summer day. You would be thrilled to see i have three baby kittens. I will blog in the next couple days. Love Alison

All American Family said...

What ADORABLE pictures!! Jacob has the same love/ hate relationship with popsicles! ;)

Jorge and Debbie said...

What cute popsicle faces!!!

Drew's News said...

Thanks for your comment! Tim & I feel the same way about you & Daniel!

These pictures crack me up...and make my teeth hurt! :) haha

See ya next week! :)

Anonymous said...

Dear Ones!! We LOVE your blog!!! It is sooo much fun to keep up on your growing family! love these pictures----keep them coming!! love to all four ----ooops---almost five! uncle d and aunt n