Sunday, August 24, 2008

Behind the Times - Tagged with Seven Things!

I've been tagged! I'm more than a little late with this entry, but here goes...

Seven Facts -

1. I love animals. Before kids and especially marriage, I had two cats who were my roommates – the ones I happily came home to after work. However, they did not adjust well to our son. Jealously in every form (i.e., wetting the king size bed - comforter, sheets, waterproof mattress pad - three times in one week) took over. Giving them away to another family in TN was absolutely one of the hardest decisions I’ve ever made, and I do still miss them. I still cannot walk inside the humane society without getting teary!

2. I have had over 3000 stitches in my body (counting inside and out) - largely because of two car accidents when I was younger.

3. We were going to name our daughter "Alexandra Adair" until one of our closest friends named hers Alexandria Grace seven weeks before I was due. (We always keep baby names secret until after they’re born.) Instead, we came up with another name we love, "Addison Adair. "

4. I worked as a c++ and database software developer before I had Noah and became a full-time mom.

5. Being a mom is by far the most rewarding and hardest job I’ve ever had.

6. I feel so very lucky and thankful every day because of my wonderful husband and children.

7. I’m due with our 3rd baby (a little boy who, by the way, kicks non-stop in my tummy!) at the end of October. We’re so excited about the newest addition! (and a bit nervous, too, but I guess that comes with the territory!)

No comments: