Thursday, August 28, 2008

BOOKS A MILLION!!

Noah and Addison have recently discovered the art of looking at ALL of their books - all at once (or so it seems)!! They have lots of fun previewing and "reading" one book after the other. I was a bit shocked when I saw the huge mess for the first time (all over the room) - a bit devastated that my only-one-book-out-at-a-time training had not taken complete hold, but we eventually discovered fun ways to clean up and make different piles of all the related books. Now, I can't resist secretly peeking in on them as they dig deeper and deeper into Sesame Street and the Berenstain Bears. The entire picture looks and feels so good! It seems that the number of books on the floor continues to grow more and more each day, and I'm learning more and more to just sit back and enjoy the scene (and the mess!). Creative learning at its best!




No comments: