Sunday, July 20, 2008

July 4th in Jacksonville Beach!

I've been so lazy with posting pictures lately, and perhaps even lazier taking them! I have a scant few pictures to post from our recent fun trip to visit Grandpa, Mimi, Great Grandpa, and Great Grandma in Jax Beach. It made the trip even funner because Tio, Aunt Debbie, Lydia, Mark, and Zack got to go down, too. We were so lucky to have Lydia and Zack ride with us. Great company, laughs, and babysitters! :) I think they can both now tell you more than you ever wanted to know about butterflies and bats. Repetition is key in learning, right guys?!
I'm going to post what I have, but I do apologize because the pictures I have don't adequately represent the trip as a whole. I missed so many important moments - and people!










2 comments:

SeƱora Torres said...

Once you were a buggy wuggy now you are a butterfly! Zachary and I get that in our head every once in a while still... :) Cute pics of Addison and Great-Grandma! I heard that Addison is trying out this "big" potty thing now! Yay! We need to get together again soon!

All American Family said...

Looks like y'all had a great time...hopefully we can all meet up for Christmas there! With 2 more babies in the family by then it really will be a house full!!